Re: [DL] Shane & Dark Sun

I should've known they were up to something when "City by the Silt Sea'
crapped out in the middle of my downloading it.
There was one undead monster in the Monsterous Compendium that struck me
as a possible Shane creation, but it wasn't.  They were undead monarchs
that came back to enforce the laws of their long-dead kingdoms.  This was
a big problem, because the PCs would have no way of knowing what wacky
laws some insane old king might have set for his lands a million years
ago.  I thought these guys were a little Hangin' judge-ish.

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:22:34 EST PEGShane@aol.com writes:
> I wrote "Earth, Fire, Water and Air," (the Cleric's book) and "City
> by the Silt Sea." Very fun stuff!

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
--
"You are a good woman...but, then again, you may be the Antichrist."
-Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.