RE: [DL] Shane & Dark Sun (OT)

Darksun, Old?  Darksun is new compared to my  original PHB, and DMG, which I
got around 1980.

I'm suddenly feeling a craving for Ensure.

Actually, I do have the (unused) Darksun boxed set, and it is a pretty cool
campaign setting, but I never was able to stand the 2nd edition D&D rules
(my opinion)

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnDDownloads_classics.asp is the link for the
Darksun PDF's

--Joel