Re: [DL] Fasa closing down

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:
> I'll miss the opportunities to stand and observe a Crimson Sky or Vor demo
> for half an hour without the demo staff even acknowledging my presence...

You're not the only one.  At Origins I would've bought a bunch of Vor
stuff, but the Vor gamers who were playing (who all, evidently, knew
each other and weren't teaching but competing) wouldn't acknowledge
anyone around them...

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "The Man.  The goatee.  The reputation." - Kimmet
"What the hell is wrong with that boy?!?" - Adrienne Uphoff