RE: [DL] Re: DL D20

My favorite part of DL IS the cards.  The card based action system prevents
the standard D&D cheats:  Not sticking to initiative roll, and/or secretly
rolling until a good result.  These can be difficult to catch in a busy
game.  The cards worked great for this.

--Joel

<snip>
The goal is to preserve as much of the setting and feel, while not straying
too far from what's already "standard fare" for these folks. I'm considering
_optional_ rules to allow an adventurous GM to use playing cards for
hucksters, but please note the two very important words in that statement:
"considering" and "optional."
<snip>

John Goff