Re: [DL] Re: Western Hero [was Re: DL D20]

 >    Matt Forbeck did, indeed, write WESTERN HERO. As far as I know Shane had
 >nothing to do with it -- he's certainly not credited in any way. But clearly
 >Matt's been interested in the genre from way back. :)

The only Hero book that I'm keeping, btw.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to
drive tanks through the sides of
buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on
during peacetime.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke