Re: [DL] Dragons

The one variation of this I really liked was the fact that Loco hindrance
is the belief that he thinks that he was raised by dragons AND that he's a
Texas Ranger.

I can just see the look on Ketchum's face when he runs into this guy.  :-)

I can even see the Ranger's letting me get away with it - after all, with
this loon around who's going to be looking for the real Rangers.  :-)

Though - the badge he was "issued" would have to be patently fake - the
Ranger's aren't going to go THAT far.

Which means you would almost need a real Ranger in the party - but a Ranger
acting undercover.  That way whenever the player tries to act with
authority, the real Ranger can slyly give support.  For example, when the
player tries to pull rank on a Confederate sheriff and the sheriff starts
to tell him to stick that phony badge where the sun don't shine, the real
Ranger - standing behind the loony - can flash his real badge and wink,
letting the sheriff in the "joke."