RE: [DL] OK, pardners, LISTEN UP!

Title: RE: [DL] OK, pardners, LISTEN UP!

Greg wrote:
> > So, if you have a favorite game that you want to review, send me a
> > minimum of 500 words/maximum 1000 words to
> editor@gamecodex.com--if I
> > like it, I'll post it, fair enough?

Ross replied:
> Actually Greg, while I applaud your looking for reviews and
> thus promoting
> good games (or warning people away from less good ones), the
> idea that "if I
> like it, I'll post it" kind of undermines the site's
> credibility, in my mind
> at least.

Unless of course by saying "if I like it" he is meaning it in terms of the quality of the review rather than depending on the actual view point expressed; in which case I would say that you can put your flags down and come out of that corner with your hands in the air :)

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.