Re: [DL] OK, pardners, LISTEN UP!

> Actually Greg, while I applaud your looking for reviews and thus
> promoting
> good games (or warning people away from less good ones), the idea
> that "if I
> like it, I'll post it" kind of undermines the site's credibility, in
> my mind
> at least.
>
> After all, what if I were to write a very negative review of
> Deadlands (not
> going to happen, of course), which you are of course the Number One
> Fanboy
> of.
>
> Would you then trash it in favour of more glowing reviews and/or
> propaganda?

Afraid so, pardner. After all, SOMEONE liked that "Forgotten God" DIme
Novel...

In all seriousness, I'd rather have positive, well-written reviews. Those
are what I like. Reviews that are touch on the positive and negative
aspects are good, just try to keep it positive, but if you can't help but
trash it, I'll see.

This is not my policy, mind you. Even though I be the Big Cheese at
i-rpg, I must answer to a higher power. That power likes positive
reviews.

Somewhere, I should insert the witty line "After all, SOMEONE out there
liked the SenZar RPG..."

Graveyard Greg
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.