Re: [DL] OK, pardners, LISTEN UP!

> Afraid so, pardner. After all, SOMEONE liked that "Forgotten God" DIme
> Novel...
>
> In all seriousness, I'd rather have positive, well-written reviews. Those
> are what I like. Reviews that are touch on the positive and negative
> aspects are good, just try to keep it positive, but if you can't help but
> trash it, I'll see.
>
> This is not my policy, mind you. Even though I be the Big Cheese at
> i-rpg, I must answer to a higher power. That power likes positive
> reviews.
>
> Somewhere, I should insert the witty line "After all, SOMEONE out there
> liked the SenZar RPG..."

Well, I wish you success then.  I can't in good conscience support that kind
of editorial policy, even if what I would have to say about any game I am
likely to spend the time reviewing would be positive (unless it was such a
barking dog that I felt the need to vent, which hasn't happened to date).

But again, best wishes!

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca