RE: [DL] Speaking of chips...

On Thu, 01 February 2001, Danielle wrote:

> Brian Leybourne sez.
>
> Arcane Chip
>
> The Arcane chip is a new type of fate chip for your > Deadlands games.

<snip>

Hey Brian,

Was there every anything written for Black Magic Users?  I would have liked to have had an arcane chip from the pot when my posse tangled with my main Black Magic Usin' bad lady two game sessions ago.  It's kinda moot if the Marshall can't draw the chip, but.....

For that matter, I KNOW you had to write a use for the Chip's use the Wildman, but I didn't see it in the post.

How 'bout this for black magic users -

Can be used to avoid the effects of a failed faith roll, or cause a black magic user to immediately make a faith roll at -1d4 open ended.

In addition it can be used to add 1d4 (open ended) to any faith roll.

And finally - are ther other chips out there - I know of the patriotic three the Black and the Silver.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com