[DL] Website Update

Ahoy all,

I noticed some people posting up the adventures of their posse, and that
reminded me that I hadn't plugged our website in a long time.

So without further ado, I'm plugging our site. ;-)

There is now a whole bunch of new write-ups (from me, Ann, Daniel, and
apparently our newest posse member is also trying his hand at a literary
approach to the saga), as well as many new NPCs which are well worth
checking out.

Also, our Marshal has been hard at work making our lives miserable (the
Reckoners decided that my character was the ideal vessel for the Antichrist,
we just got our behinds royally whupped in Death Valley, we're about to
enter Lost Angels... it's all good), so if your curiosity has been piqued,
just follow the link in my .sig line.

Thank you for your time.

Daphné
--
"I don't know about you, Scully, but I am feeling the great need to blast
the crap out of something."

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/