[DL] Mad Scientists and scale

--- s <neko@evolove.net> wrote:
> I find this a bit funny as well - I consider this to
> be part of the mad
> scientists design. It's like wanting to make a
> gatling pistol and designing
> a laser guided mortar instead just becuase I get a
> really high roll.

Or witness the opposite - our Mad Scientist has only
gone bonky when working on perfectly normal
technology.  This last module the werewolf alchemist
developed a major phobia of, ahem, silverware while
hanging shelves in the wagon!!!  Ask him to develop
the cure for lycanthropy and he gets dirt cheap
ingredients, but ask him to put a secret compartment
in the wagon and he's cowering under the bed at the
sound of scraping flatware.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen