RE: [DL] Weight of firearms

Direct from the Colt webpage, a Peacemaker weighs in at 42oz, or 2lbs 10oz.
Given the drawings of a Gatling Pistol that come to mind (with around 12
barrels and a the bulky clockwork at the back) I'd say 5 to 7 pounds for
those.  Winchester lists 6.5lbs for their Model 94 cowboy rifle (again
straight from the factory website), and it is little different from the 1876
or 1873 from in-game.  Best I could do for double-barrel shotguns is a
current over-under model. It's the same number of barrels, so I imagine a
pretty close match weight-wise.  These came in at 8 to 9 pounds.  I'd put a
scattergun at 2lbs less than a shotgun, and cutting the stock off would drop
maybe another pound.  My personal thoughts on the lever action shotgun is to
make it the same weight as a double barrel.

One big paragraph o' fun!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang