Re: [DL] Rather longish list of questions about period weaponry from Law Dogs

At 11:58 PM 2/9/2001 -0600, Mike wrote:
>D'oh! i stand corrected. Don't listen to me when I haven't had enough
>coffee.
>
>Was I right on the other stuff? Idle curiosity....

	The one & only "Stone Cold" Steve Long would know far better than I about
the other weapons (having researched and written *Law Dogs* and all:) ), so
I'll defer the question to him. Sorry not to be of more help.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God