Re: [DL] Rather longish list of questions about period weaponry from Law Dogs

> That's all (for now, at least). Any discussion about period firearms will
be
> greatly appreciated. Also, can You point me to some good websites that
> discusses Old West weapons? (I'm more interested in good knowledge, than
pretty
> pictures)

  You might try http://www.sassnet.com -- it's the home page for Cowboy
Action Shooting, and the "Links" section lists a fair number of folks that
make reproductions of Old West weapons, including both cartridge and
percussion.

  -- Andy Hutchison