RE: [DL] Aztec Mummies? (possible monster spoiler)

Again, I'm thinking that attacks that don't cause damage might still drain
wind.  A magic effect that leeches away energy, leaving the victim lethargic
and listless, would be draining wind.  It isn't lethal, just
nconvenient  -- "Nice spell, but now that it's just layin' there givin' us
the evil eye, what do we do with it?  Still can't cut it up, shoot it up, or
blow it up..."

Most undead don't loose wind to normal damage -- they just don't bleed when
you stick 'em with a knife.  But most of them do loose wind to things like
Soul Blast.  The wording on this undead is strange because it doesn't loose
wind to mundane attacks, Soul Blast, or any other _damage_ causing attack.
It's immune to damage, not to being left without the energy to wallop the
posse.  My gut tells me there is a spell like this in Deadlands somewhere --
Hex, Black Magic, Blessed, something -- but my brain is pulling a blank --
my DnD roots can only come up with things like Enervation.

I do agree with you on weenie Soul Blasts and non-lethal brawlin' are
attacks that cause damage, so the wind loss won't happen to this monster.

Jeff Y.