Re: [DL] Legend and Black chip mechanics

> The big question is whether these things are one shot
> wonders or if they go back into the pot after they're
> used, effectively increasing the pot permanently.
>
> If there's some place I can look for clarification,
> that would be great too.

Our Marshal uses it as a kind of Legend Chip for himself. Same rules apply
for when it goes back in the pot and when it's used up permanently.

Daphné
--
"I don't know about you, Scully, but I am feeling the great need to blast
the crap out of something."

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/