Re: [DL] Doomtown book - get it or not?

In my humble opinion:

The Doomtown stuff is becoming TOO MUCH a part of the Deadlands storyline...I'd be happier to see more stuff released unrelated to Doomtown.

But: (don't take my word for this, I DON'T own Doomtown or Bust) Gomorra (Doomtown) is an excellent SINGLE campaign setting for games, similar to Lost Angels or Salt Lake City (City o' Gloom), so that book could be interesting in and of itself.

>I never played the Doomtown CCG, but with the upcoming Black Circle book
>that includes a faction from the CCG, I want to know if it would be
>necessary to pick up the Doomtown or Bust book? My wallet tells me I should
>just pick up the Black Circle book as I want info on the Great Rail Wars groups>.
>
>However, I am wondering how much of the Doomtown storyline and characters
>will be made part of the Weird West line? The Collegium and the Black Circle
>are two books so far. Any guesses on what could be next?

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=rit