Re: [DL] Doomtown book - get it or not?

| But: (don't take my word for this, I DON'T own Doomtown or Bust) Gomorra
(Doomtown) is an excellent SINGLE campaign setting for games, similar to
Lost Angels or Salt Lake City (City o' Gloom), so that book could be
interesting in and of itself.

Debatable.

On the one hand, you've got a solid stable of pre-generated NPCs, as well
as dozens of conflicts, major and minor, ready to go.

On the other hand, it can be difficult to work your PCs into those plots.
Particularly in the time frame of Doomtown or Bust, the plotlines are very
much "closed circuit".

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill