Re: RE: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

At 05:24 AM 2/21/2001, you wrote:
>As I see it It would be an unnatural trait and so would
>need some how justifying the bounty points spent of
>aqiering the edge then the 42 for the increse. This would
>make it only viable if you wanted to be realy fast for a
>good reason or you are a powergamer and just want to max
>out but you should still be pretty advanced at that time so
>may actualy need high traits to stop stone when he comes a
>knockin as traits this high are going to get the reconers
>attention and they aint gonna like it one bit no siree

Um, you cannot buy it past D12s.  If your Harrowed, you can buy
Supernatural Trait, but that is the cost of the Harrowed Power 10/4/6/8/10
bounty for 1-5 point increase.  You don't by any streach spend 42 on D12+2,
either you cannot buy it, or you pay 10 for it.

I no not of any edge letting it go up that high