Re: [DL] French Revolvers?

You may want to consider:
Lefaucheux Revolver - 11mm, 6 shot, pinfire cartridge.
Lamat Revolver - early - .42 inch, 9 shot, percussion, 1-20 guage shotgun, percussion.
Lamat Revolver - late - 11mm, 9 shot, pinfire, 1-20 guage shotgun, percussion.
Model 1873 French Revolver - 11mm, 6 shot, center fire cartridge.

sorry, couldn't find much else on the net.
g'day
frempath