Re:[DL] RE: Buy the Doomtown Book

From: "Chuck Pyle"<thepyles@airmail.net>
>As a Marshall and someone who really digs the Doomtown concept, I say buy
>it. Obviously, if you didn't play shame on you!) you won't get all the
>flavor, but there are some interesting things-especially Austin Stoker and
>the monstrous Manitous "Knickniven," who has part of his soul. I don't know
>how much everything that happened in Doomtown will effect the game. There
is
>the fact that the "Ghost" had a big role in Doomtown and this may have
other
>ramifications. It already spurned an adventure relating to the
>disappearance. The storyline was too rich not to ignore.
>
>IF money is tight, it would not be a top choice, but if you wanted a book
>that explores a Microcosm of Deadlands with many details, this is the way
>go.
>
>MC

Finally, someone who agrees with me.  Also, if you have the cards, you can
use them to lay out a nice visual of the town as well as the major players.
(BTW, the picture of Sister Mary in the Ghostbusters Adventure was
incorrect, as she still had both her arms.  Just felt the need to point
that out.)

Ogy Joe

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.  Really, really stupid
people."  - Ogy Joe

E-mail:  OgyJoe@antisocial.com
Home ICQ #:  17845261
Laptop ICQ #:  58270124