[DL] RE: Buy the Doomtown Book

As a Marshall and someone who really digs the Doomtown concept, I say buy
it. Obviously, if you didn't play shame on you!) you won't get all the
flavor, but there are some interesting things-especially Austin Stoker and
the monstrous Manitous "Knickniven," who has part of his soul. I don't know
how much everything that happened in Doomtown will effect the game. There is
the fact that the "Ghost" had a big role in Doomtown and this may have other
ramifications. It already spurned an adventure relating to the
disappearance. The storyline was too rich not to ignore.

IF money is tight, it would not be a top choice, but if you wanted a book
that explores a Microcosm of Deadlands with many details, this is the way to
go.

MC