Re: [DL] Gunsmithing and PC's making guns

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:21:53 EST NsideYerHead@aol.com writes:
> I'm not positive, but if I remember correctly, mostly steel is made
> from iron  and charcoal as it's main components...
>
> Might be interesting if the charcoal were replaced with powdered
> ghost rock

It's not charcoal, but coke, a form of coal.  And Ghost Steel is made by
replacing the coke with ghost rock.  Hence, the emtal does have soem
mystical elements to it.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Guns Don't Kill People. Irresponsible, Short-Sighted Lobby Groups Do."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.