[DL] HoE History [SPOILER WARNING]

SPOILER PLACE

End of Spoiler space

Okay - I just want to ask some question, coz here man can`t freely buy HoE,
eventually order from USA, but this is to expensive. So - I need to know
some facts, and sorry for spam:

1. In Marshall Handbook Reckoners are just mentioned, and there is something
like this: Want to know who Reckoners realy are- read HoE. My question is -
WHO the hell ARE RECKONERS !!!!(and i want to thank Shane for doing this to
me :(   )
2. What is the plan of melting human DNA with DNA of worms ???And what
happened to this hybris ?
3. Are there Hucksters in Hoe ???

Cya
RAMEL

http://republika.pl/deadmanwalking/index.htm - Polska Strona o Deadlands

The passion for destruction is also a creative passion.
-- Mikhail Bakunin, Reaction in Germany