Re: [DL] HoE History [SPOILER WARNING]

At 02:14 PM 2/27/2001 +0100, you wrote:
 >SPOILER PLACE
 >

 >1. In Marshall Handbook Reckoners are just mentioned, and there is something
 >like this: Want to know who Reckoners realy are- read HoE. My question is -
 >WHO the hell ARE RECKONERS !!!!(and i want to thank Shane for doing this to
 >me :(   )

Big, BIG bad boys of evil.  In HoE they physically come through onto Earth
in the forms of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

 >2. What is the plan of melting human DNA with DNA of worms ???And what
 >happened to this hybris ?

Yup.  There's a new type of creature in HoE - the wormlings.

 >3. Are there Hucksters in Hoe ???

Yup.  But it's dern tough on 'em.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Don't underestimate the ability of politicians to find alibis.
                 -Michael Heseltine MP