Re: [DL] New DL player old ArM player

> << How open to "newbie" questions is this group? The Ars Magica mailing
list
>  tends to be quite snobbish, which prohibited list reader involvement (in
my
>  opinion). >>

> on this list are friendly, helpful, and generally cool.  'Course, if you
keep
> asking questions you could easily look up in the book, some people may get
> bit miffed, but even that will take time to develop. ;)

This inspires me to point you to the Accumulated Ruling, which are hosted at
http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands .  Allan Seyberth's site also hosts
the AR in various file formats, including WordPerfect, which is nice because
of in-document hyperlinks.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times