Re: [DL] New DL player old ArM player

--- Ole Ingvar Stene <oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Do not worry. 'round here, we welcome newbies with
> open arms.

*laugh*  The expression "fresh meat" comes to mind!

Seriously, welcome aboard!  As one of the few players
who reads the list, let me assure you that people do a
real good job of marking things that those of us not
in the know should stay away from.  This is a great
place to get ideas, ask questions, and learn about
resources.

As Shane said so well, "Welcome to the Weird West!"

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen