Re: [DL] New DL player old ArM player

In a message dated 2/27/2001 10:43:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mrr15@cornell.edu writes:

<< How open to "newbie" questions is this group? The Ars Magica mailing list
 tends to be quite snobbish, which prohibited list reader involvement (in my
 opinion). >>

    Someone else has probably answered this, but just in case not, I'll chime
in.
    I think you'll find this group extraordinarily open to "newbie" questions
and just about any other sort of relevant input. In my experience, the folx
on this list are friendly, helpful, and generally cool.  'Course, if you keep
asking questions you could easily look up in the book, some people may get a
bit miffed, but even that will take time to develop. ;)
    Welcome to DEADLANDS!  I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it. ;)

Steve Long