Re: [DL] atmosphere

> hi all
> for me as a german boy that has been learning english for 3 years, it's
sometimes a bit difficult to understand everything in those deadlands books.
the biggest problem to me is the atmosphere in deadlands.

    As Marshal's I think we all worry at one time or another whether our
players are getting the visula we're trying to project.  One thing I think
is important to remember is that, for the most part, the players will fill
in the blanks for you with their own imaginations.
    If you want some reference material, try this website.  Someone here
posted it last week and it's a wealth of information.
http://homepages.dsu.edu/jankej/oldwest/oldwest.htm
    Also, what might be fun is to rent some Western movies and get your
group together to watch them some night.