Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010226

> Why?  Because he wants to be able to use the things in
> those sections in game to give us stuff to work with -
> plot hooks, surprises, etc.

Well, as if players were supposed to read scenarii before actually playing
them. And Marshall sections are in fact hundreds of scenarii, but just
sketched out. And also, some big theories about Evil and all.

Silly, how being a bit drunk helps to see things clearly. I should make a
rule for drunk people getting an edge to their scrutinize or cognition.

Ex marshall, then player for a year, and about to be marshall again.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name