Re: [DL] Spoiler so big, so i did`t gave any theme for it :)

--- toadpooka@juno.com wrote:

> On Wed, 2 May 2001 15:13:28 +0200 "Ramel"
> <ramel1@poczta.wp.pl> writes:
> > Spoiler place:

> > End of spoiler space
> >
> > Sorry for bothering, but What about Satan in WW
> and HOE - Reckoners
> > are satan, or something ? AFAIK they are The
> Raiders, or I`m wrong ?
>
> The closest there has been to a direct mention of
> the Devil has been in
> thei HoE book Cyborgs.  There is a spot somewhere in
> the US (this
> probably hasn't even been discovered in the Weird
> West timeline) where a
> large rock is buried underground and causes a
> magic-dampening effect on
> the whole region.  The Agency used this area to
> build a prison for
> harrowed or arcane criminals.  The rock was
> originally placed there by
> the Reckoners to trap some being of great power that
> was an enemy to
> them.  The book says that despite the fact that this
> being is opposed to
> the Reckoners, it is not on the side of humanity.
> Though it's not
> specifically the Devil in there, the section does
> start with the heading
> "Pleased to meet you..." (for those who might not
> know it, this is the
> first line from the Rolling Stones' 'Sympathy for
> the Devil").

I thought the latest theory on that was it was one of
Lost Colony's versions of the reckoners ... but I
guess we'll have to wait for lost colony to come out
to find the truth.

Also I thought the reckoners weren't the four horsemen
... they only assumed the form of the four horsemen
because of the fear factor.

-Munch "I like to think of the reckoners as an evil
'Q' type being" Wolf