Re: [DL] Plot Ideas

In a message dated 4/29/2001 11:11:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
munchwolf@yahoo.com writes:

*I'm sorry, she had to do more than come face-to-face
to produce a son with a ... oh?  Not that spelling of
...um ... I leave that for the OT list.  As a side
note, besides furry children running around, anyone
see the ep of Invisble Man with the Bigfoot?
Explained them away by saying they could go invisible
at will ... heh ... imagine, invisible wendigos :)*

 Actually I believe they were actual invisible wendigo legends. It makes
sense, the wendigo were the manifestations of the hungry winter winds.