Re: [DL] Spoiler so big, so i did`t gave any theme for it :)

--- toadpooka@juno.com wrote:

> On Wed, 2 May 2001 15:13:28 +0200 "Ramel" <ramel1@poczta.wp.pl>
> writes:
> > Spoiler place:

> > End of spoiler space
> >
> > Sorry for bothering, but What about Satan in WW and HOE - Reckoners
>
> > are satan, or something ? AFAIK they are The Raiders, or I`m wrong
> ?
>
> The closest there has been to a direct mention of the Devil has been
> in
> thei HoE book Cyborgs.  There is a spot somewhere in the US (this
> probably hasn't even been discovered in the Weird West timeline)
> where a
> large rock is buried underground and causes a magic-dampening effect
> on
> the whole region.  The Agency used this area to build a prison for
> harrowed or arcane criminals.  The rock was originally placed there
> by
> the Reckoners to trap some being of great power that was an enemy to
> them.  The book says that despite the fact that this being is opposed
> the Reckoners, it is not on the side of humanity.  Though it's not
> specifically the Devil in there, the section does start with the
> heading
> "Pleased to meet you..." (for those who might not know it, this is
> the
> first line from the Rolling Stones' 'Sympathy for the Devil").

No, the *first* line is, "Please allow me to introduce myself".  The
line, "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name" is repeated
numerous times through the song.

-Bryce "DL Rolling Stones Guy, Apparently"

=====
We must learn to set our course by the stars, not by every passing ship.