Re: [DL] Questions from a new Marshal

--- JT White <jtwhite4@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll be running my first Deadlands game this coming
> Monday, and I have a few questions for the more
> experienced list members.

Welcome to the list, and enjoy the game!

> 3) Everyone who has a copy of the rules (about half
> the posse) has First Edition.  I've got most of the
> other books including Hexarcana.  Should I just
> stick
> with First Edition?  Or do the changes in later
> books
> like Law Dogs, 1877, and Hexarcana make that much
> difference?

My posse has been playing almost two years now, and we
prefer the first edition rules.  Law Dogs uses them
(it's the one supplement I think you can't live
without, by the way) and although the majority of
later books used the revised rules, conversion isn't
difficult.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen