Re: [DL] Questions from a new Marshal

> >>2) I'll have seven players.  Do I still just draw 3
> >>fate chips at the beginning of each session, or does
> >>it matter that much?

in addition to the chips you get everytime somebody spends a red, the 2nd
edition let's you pull *extra* chips at the start of any combat encounter in
a high fear level area...(subtract 3 from the fear level, the remainder is a
little gift to you from the reckoners)

also if you have any Harrowed in the party you get an extra pull just
because they're around. And trust me, having a Harrowed in the party is
worth it. ( Harrow' one of 'm just for the sake of it. Your own little
minion of evil that the other players will not shoot on sight. Good will
always lose against Evil, because the good are hoplessly opimistic )

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
everything i need to know about life i learned by killing smart people
and eating their brains