RE: [DL] dual stats

Mr. Flory is correct. The Weird Wars brand line is using the D20 system. Of
course we do add some really cool things to it to give it that gritty WWII
feel. <G>

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797