RE: [DL] Newbie posse & marshal question

Hi!  Welcome to a very fun time -- which you seem to already enjoy!  You say
you don't read anything not-for-posse.  I recommend continuing with that, it
keeps the game and setting fresh.

Now, for your question -- your Marshal can go either way with his quickness
rolls and Action deck draws.  It is given as a Marshal shortcut to roll one
quickness and draw one set of cards for the entire set of bad guys.  An
optional rule to speed things up and make the marshal's life easier.  I
personally roll for each "set" of baddies.  If I've got a handful of run o'
the mill banditos, a squad of spooky somethin' or others (like your
"mudmen"), and a big nasty boss for the bunch, I roll three quickness-es and
draw three sets of cards:  Once for the banditos, who conveniently all have
the same stats and equipment; once for the spookies, who also have the same
stats; and once for the leader.  Keeps me from having to roll a dozen or so
times, and keep track of a dozen or so sets of cards.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang