Re: [DL] Black Circle (spoilers)

> | creation of the book. A lot of the Ghost Creek framework was set up by
> the
> | Fantasy Flight guys--Diamond Lil was their idea as well. :-)
>
> Erm... wasn't Diamond Lil introduced in the GRW book, A Fistful of Ghost
> Rock? Or were you just referring to her current activities?
>
> B. D. Flory

Current activities. The Fantasy Flight guys wanted to use her picture, but
since she was a "named" illustration, they decided to stick with the same
character. We had a head-to-head (actually several) and came up with a story
line to tie everyone together--and include her.

I think it worked nicely. The Black Circle was really the result of tying
four different game storylines (three--if you count DL and GRW as the same)
into a coherent whole: DL, GRW, Doomtown, and Range Wars. Personally--and I
am biased <g>--I think it turned out better than I could have hoped.

John