RE: [DL] Butterbars? [OT?]

There will definitely be an international feel to Weird War II. The Allied
army that hit the beaches of Normandy included many nationalities. And of
course Shane always plays a British soldier in many of our playtests. So I
can guarantee seeing at the very least, stuff about the Brits!

Lastly, PLEASE remember that Weird Wars is the brand line that INCLUDES
Weird War II. Weird War II is the first series released in the Weird Wars
line. What I am trying to say is that Weird Wars IS NOT THE SAME as Weird
War II.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797