Re: [DL] Guards, more guards! (was: The old Powergamer question)

> obvious that he should have had an effect - like 10 wounds to the head of
> mook - nod and remove the figure from the board and then have another mook
> just like it come out of nearby saloon/door/over the hill/whatnot.

You know, this sort of thing and the movie Orgazmo (by Trey Parker and Matt
Stone- see it!) are my inspiration for a new Edge called "Guards, More
Guards!"  Basically my friend and I were thinking that it would be a 5 point
Edge that, for hatever reason, would bring perhaps 1d4 people just out of
the woodwork for whatever reason (most likely just at random) just joining
the fight on your side, though not necessarily fighting FOR you- just
against whatever you're fighting.  We figured you'd probably need at least a
1 in some kind of Rank (military, Religious, or Agency) and perhaps having
to make some kind of Mien roll.  Yeah, it's silly, but then again, so are
we.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times