Re: [[DL] The old Powergamer question]

Sounds like you're being really nice to me.  I guess there must be some
places where people who are willing to GM are a dime a doz.  I think
you've gotten some great advice for ways of dealing with this fellow in
game but he just doesn't sound like he'll change his ways in any case.
(He's got a chip on his shoulder to rival the size of his head -an it's a
boulder man!)

Got one question for you -was the one time that he didn't roll well when
he was using other peoples dice?  cause if it was then he may have a set
of cheater's dice.  They do exist -I've seen em.  I have to agree with the
GM who pointed them out to me in the game store -"anyone who own's a set
of em isn't going to play in my games."

;)
Celia

"Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teaball of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial *pyschic
legs* so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk."

Danielle (Cup o' Hot water) Morneau