Re: [[DL] The old Powergamer question]

In a message dated 5/21/01 5:38:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dactyle@usa.net
writes:

> Got one question for you -was the one time that he didn't roll well when
>  he was using other peoples dice?  cause if it was then he may have a set
>  of cheater's dice.  They do exist -I've seen em.  I have to agree with the
>  GM who pointed them out to me in the game store -"anyone who own's a set
>  of em isn't going to play in my games."

No, I'm the only person at game with a whole set of dice, and he always uses
mine. I caught him while casting a hex- He had drawn eleven cards, and a
Straight flush for Bodyguard. I came over and looked at the hand. I asked him
what he rolled. he said, 17. So I reminded him that he was 4 cards over what
he should've drawn. It was obvious at the time what he'd done.

Morgan Hirsch.