RE: [DL] the problems Manitou face (slight spoiler)

If I put you in an open courtyard with no way out with 6 other guys giving
you no information at all and then one of them suddenly gets shot without
warning, how do you feel.

Far more scared than if the courtyard seemed deadly! If I shoot a couple
more shots an miss people its scary, but again not as scary as if one of you
is already dead so that you KNOW that it could be you next.