Re: [DL] the problems Manitou face (slight spoiler)

Well, my thought would be that you cannot have fear if there is no
consiquinces from whatever is causing fear.
How can you keep people scared if the realize after a couple of weeks that
there is no substance to the reason they are scared?
If a werewolf is terrorizing a town and no one dies from hi attacks, it just
becomes that hairy guy who jumps out of the shadows and yells
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR". You might jump, but after a while, you just chuckle and
walk on, or it might just get old.

Its a matter of the bark being worse than the bite. The Reckoners are not
mean in the cranky old dog way, they are terrifying in the I'm being chased
by undead way.

As long as the birth rate exceds the death rate, they have their fear for
years.

They would wan the world more deadly to raise fear level, the more the fear
the more they get. And the most terrifying thing is the fear of death. So,
they make it more deadly.

Just my thoughts.

Jimmy the Barrel