[mild spoilers] Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together

>My only intent was to remind our gentle readers that, no offense intended
here, America
>is not the center of the universe. The Reckoning was a global event in my
eyes with global repercussions.

No offense taken, but I must respectfully disagree.

All real world multi-cultural considerations aside, America (USA, CSA,
Canada, and Mexico) is indeed the center of the Deadlands universe!

It's ground zero for the Reckoning, and all the major world powers that have
any interest in the unfolding events have flocked to North America. Until
the Four Horseman start their stroll across the globe, everything revolves
around the North Western hemisphere. And until Newcastle starts producing
Ghost Rock, everything else is just fallout.

Speculation is fine, but the printed source material has the final say, and
America is the stage for the Deadlands show.

This doesn't mean that the other 3/4th of the world isn't important, but
rather that this particular game has a definite focus. I'm sure Scandinavia
has a lot going for it in the world of L5R, but anything other than Japan
kinda misses the point.
Same thing with Deadlands.

Sandor