[DL] Finally got my Black Circle, but it's broken!! :-( [SHANE]

My LGS (F doesn't apply, and applies even less now) _FINALLY_ got Black
Circle.  I promptly purchased one of the two copies.  Having read all the
great comments on the list, I started flipping pages to pick out some
highlights.   I noticed something weird just after the new archetypes.
There's a full page b-n-w piece of art, then the picture repeats on the
facing page, but upside down.  Then the archetypes repeat, in reverse order
and upside down.  In all, about 20 pages are repeated.  The worst part is
that the repeated pages seem to have displaced some pages, so I'm missing
info!

I promptly return to the game store, only to learn that their only other
copy is similarly afflicted.  After much, umm, discussion with the clerk, I
find myself stuck with my disfunctional book.  (They were willing to happily
exchange my copy for their equally mis-bound copy!!)  Needless to say I
won't be purchasing anything there in the future.  Lacking another game
store in the area, I'll be buying direct from now on.

Do I have any other recourse, not having purchased the book from PEG
directly?  I'd be happy with just a copy of the missing pages I could stick
in the back of my book.

Oh, and I read the excerpt from Dead Presidents.  I have got to get that
book.  The excerpt definitely has spoiler material and so isn't for all
audiences, but is just too cool!!  I love this game!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang