Re: [DL] Finally got my Black Circle, but it's broken!! :-( [SHANE]

> Oh, and I read the excerpt from Dead Presidents.  I have got to get that
> book.  The excerpt definitely has spoiler material and so isn't for all
> audiences, but is just too cool!!  I love this game!

I read it myself last night, and I was pleasantly surprised to see my
namesake mentioned in there.  Mr. McGlothlin, you honor me by using such
terms as "sanguineous panorama" in my section.  Huzzah and kudos!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times