Re: [DL] Deadbeat Distributors

>On Wed, 23 May 2001 13:58:40 EDT PEGShane@aol.com writes:
> > Who is this deadbeat distributor? ;)
>
>So what's the deal with distributors being bitchy about getting PEG
>product?  I've been told by several store owners at various points that
>their distirbutor said PEG was out of business (this has happened as far
>back as 1999).  I know for a fact that a couple of these times it's just
>been plain laziness on the part of the store owner or employee I was
>talking to, but if other people are having the same problems, it might
>indicate a sort of wider issue.

From Whom It May Concern,
>Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo
>
>"Only the young die good"

All I can say is, I am damn glad to have the game store I go to. They said
they same thing once and I told them that you were not out of business and
you were back online after the Cybergames fiasco, and they immediately
jumped on the phone (while I was there) and found out from their distibutor
why they were not getting Deadlands materials offered.
They got Deadlands stuff in the next week. They did not beat around the bush
on it. They know they need to stock the materials that we, as gamers, want,
or we go somewhere that does have them.

I do hope I am not just lucky in that aspect. That would be a shame.

Jimmy the Barrel