RE: (OT) Pet Peeve (was [DL] RE: new web sight )

Maybe he's hoping some philosophy and moral standards will be promoted on
the site? ;-)  I've met several people who need an ideal _something_ in
their life, and I could direct them to this web site.  (It's "web site" not
"web sight". -- There, that's my pet peeve!  Or was it a reference to a
sighting of a site?)

Jeff "Ya know, I was funny, once" Y.